Railway Recruitment Board, RRB has invited applications for filling up 62,907 vacancies in the railways under Group D via its Centralized Employment Notification, CEN 02/2018. The registration for the railways Group D positions would start from today, February 10, 2018 and close on March 12, 2018, at 23:59 Hrs.. Candidates interested in railways recruitment can fill register on the official website of respective Regional RRBs. The details of the vacancy, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process and pay scale are provided below.
Check out the complete notification here
Indian citizens of the age group 18-31 can apply. The relaxations in the upper age limit for reserved category and ex-servicemen categories is applicable as per the government rules.
The opportunity is also open for those who have a certificate of eligibility by the Government of India (subjects of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Refugees, etc.)
Candidates are required to have completed the respective educational or technical training. Candidates awaiting their final results are not eligible.
Scale of pay
Railways Group D recruitment would get a monthly salary of 18,000 under the 7 CPC. Candidates would also get allowances permissible at the time of employment.
How to apply
Candidates can apply for vacancies of anyone RRB only through online application
1. Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the CEN thoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the CEN 2/2018 Link on the RRB website. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of the notification correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
2. Scanned documents JPEG format to be kept ready before filling the application In order to ensure speedy filling up of the application by the candidates, they should keep the following documents ready in digital form before logging in to the application page.
* Candidate Photograph in colour: JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
* SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking free travel pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB
* Scribe Photograph in colour (Wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
Candidates are advised to keep their personal mobile number and personal valid e-mail active throughout the recruitment process, as all communications from RRBs will be only through SMS/email.
Candidates are advised to note and preserve their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with RRB concerned.
After paying the fee, complete the application process and print your application.
A computer-based test will be conducted by RRB. Candidates will have to appear for a 90 marks paper, that will have negative marking. After that, the selected candidate will be called for a medical test. Shortlisted candidates would then be provisionally allotted on the basis of the verification of the documents.